Puma released a new range of boots, namely the Puma PowerCat 1.12. You can buy them from either Kitbag (full range here) or World Soccer Shop (full range here). Here’s how they look like in one of the many colorways:
Puma PowerCat 1.12 Boots – buy from Kitbag (or World Soccer Shop)
Puma PowerCat 1.12 Boots
And here’s what Kitbag thinks of them:
Puma PowerCat 1.12 Football Boots – White/Puma Royal/Team Gold
The next generation of PUMA’s boot built for power the Puma Powercat increases kicking power without comprimising grip on contact. This is all down to PUMA’s 3D power shooting duo technology making it possible. The dampening pads on the instep of the boot boost the power of your shots and grips along the top ensure maximum contact with the ball.
- Upper made of 100% leather. For optimum comfort when wearing and direct contact to the ball.
- TPU heel cap for optimum support and stability. More protection for heel and ankle.
- Slanted lacing increases the contact area. These will make you a top scorer.
- duoCell-Technology provides stabilisation and shock absorption. And thus enormously increases your performance.
- Light grip profile for games on artificial pitches. Secure grip even with fast movements.
Let us know your take on these soccer boots in the comments.