Archive for the 'Soccer Boots' Category
Kitbag’s back with a couple of new Euro 2012 deals and more:
- up to 50% off England products (including 50% off England’s home and away shirts)
- up to 35% off Italy products
- up to 25% off Portugal products
- 10% off all kit training, fashion, equipment and Euro 2012 souvenirs
- up to 10% off Nike Euro 2012 boots
- up to 10% off new season kits
Quite amazing. Needless to say they won’t last for long so it’s best to make up your mind and go shop.
Kitbag’s offering free worldwide delivery on orders over £75 as well as free UK delivery on orders over £50. This ends Monday, April 30th 2012. On top of this, they got 50% off the Nike T90 Laser III K.FG boots, an end of season sale of replica kits, boots and some other things and in case you buy any England training or fashion range product you get a mystery gift along with it.
Puma released a new range of boots, namely the Puma PowerCat 1.12. You can buy them from either Kitbag (full range here) or World Soccer Shop (full range here). Here’s how they look like in one of the many colorways:
And here’s what Kitbag thinks of them:
The next generation of PUMA’s boot built for power the Puma Powercat increases kicking power without comprimising grip on contact. This is all down to PUMA’s 3D power shooting duo technology making it possible. The dampening pads on the instep of the boot boost the power of your shots and grips along the top ensure maximum contact with the ball.
- Upper made of 100% leather. For optimum comfort when wearing and direct contact to the ball.
- TPU heel cap for optimum support and stability. More protection for heel and ankle.
- Slanted lacing increases the contact area. These will make you a top scorer.
- duoCell-Technology provides stabilisation and shock absorption. And thus enormously increases your performance.
- Light grip profile for games on artificial pitches. Secure grip even with fast movements.
Let us know your take on these soccer boots in the comments.
Here’s what Kitbag’s saying about them:
The King Finale i FG. The next generation of football boots.
- Ultimate comfort thanks to PUMA AptoLast. Fits perfectly to the contours of your foot.
- For absolute ball control and shooting power: High-grade kangaroo leather outer material.
- Ultra-lightweight material and cleats for extra grip. Bring your power straight to the pitch.
- With PUMA formstrip and PUMA Cat logo.
Let us know what you think of them in the comments.
You can now buy the Adidas F50 adiZero TRX in the “Prime Blue” colorway, as worn by Leo Messi. They sure match well with Barcelona’s kit. Anyway, here they are:
And here’s more about them, courtesy of Kitbag:
Speed wins and the F50 is the fastest boot around. Sprintskin upper with strong, visible colors, new SPRINTWEB for quicker cuts and TRAXION for firm grass pitches. miCoach ready.
- SPRINTWEB for excellent stability in high-speed moves and dribblings with abrasion resistant kicking area.
- SPRINTSKIN is a revolutionary single layer synthetic for incredible ball-feeling & reduced weight.
- Compatible with MICOACH.
- TRAXION 2.0 stud-shape for maximum acceleration and grip on firm natural grass surfaces.
- Synthetic / Leather
Let us know what you think of these boots in the comments.