There’s a flurry of new shirts coming to market given the upcoming Euro 2012 tournament. One of those new shirts is Croatia’s 12-13 away shirt. Led by Slaven Bilic from the bench, Croatia destroyed Turkey in the play-offs and is set to play in a very tough group with Spain, Italy and Ireland.
Let us know what you think of this football shirt in the comments.
We’re a bit late in announcing this but the 12-13 Brazil away kit is out. It’s an interesting design, a clean look and the yellow cuffs are quite a nice touch. Here are the most important kit items:
Let us know what you think of this kit in the comments.
Here’s what Kitbag’s saying about them:
The King Finale i FG. The next generation of football boots.
- Ultimate comfort thanks to PUMA AptoLast. Fits perfectly to the contours of your foot.
- For absolute ball control and shooting power: High-grade kangaroo leather outer material.
- Ultra-lightweight material and cleats for extra grip. Bring your power straight to the pitch.
- With PUMA formstrip and PUMA Cat logo.
Let us know what you think of them in the comments.
Great sale for aspiring goalkeepers: 12% off Umbro, Puma and Reusch goalkeeper gloves on UKSoccerShop. No coupon code needed, just add them to your cart and the discount will apply.
You can now buy the Adidas F50 adiZero TRX in the “Prime Blue” colorway, as worn by Leo Messi. They sure match well with Barcelona’s kit. Anyway, here they are:
And here’s more about them, courtesy of Kitbag:
Speed wins and the F50 is the fastest boot around. Sprintskin upper with strong, visible colors, new SPRINTWEB for quicker cuts and TRAXION for firm grass pitches. miCoach ready.
- SPRINTWEB for excellent stability in high-speed moves and dribblings with abrasion resistant kicking area.
- SPRINTSKIN is a revolutionary single layer synthetic for incredible ball-feeling & reduced weight.
- Compatible with MICOACH.
- TRAXION 2.0 stud-shape for maximum acceleration and grip on firm natural grass surfaces.
- Synthetic / Leather
Let us know what you think of these boots in the comments.